Sunday, May 16, 2010

Red Rocks - Colorado Version

We decided that summer is here (although it did just snow last week).
Bandit was very excited to head out to go hiking.

We didn't go very far, just outside of Denver to...
The Red Rocks.

This reminded us of Vegas, we used to go hiking at the Red Rocks just outside of Las Vegas all the time. I do have to say that the Red Rocks in Vegas were much more impressive, but I still liked the Red Rocks here in Denver and we already plan to make more trips out there later this summer.

Brian at the beginning of our Hike.

We got confused on where to park so that we could hike the Trading Post Trail loop and we parked at the Amphitheatre. Which turned out to be pretty neat - they were having a free drum show.

I thought this was a good picture of Buddy - look at that huge grin!

The pups wanted to take a little break in the shade.

Almost to the end.
Buddy and Bandit were pooped - they need to get more exercise. When we hit the parking lot Buddy decided he wanted to be carried, but I'm mean and I just dragged him to the car.

~ Nicole

1 comment:

Laura said...

I've missed your sight seeing trip posts. Well done!