Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Love Taps

I'm not one of those people who likes to be pregnant.  I really don't like how uncomfortable you are all the time, all the "side effects", worry and doubt that come along with it, but I guess the outcome is good though (actually the outcome is very exciting - can't wait).  My sister mentioned senior-itis and I think I may have pregnancy-itis and I still have 3 months left.
(Ignore the mess, we were getting ready for a move. - about 6.5 -7mo. Pregnant)

BUT, there is one thing that I do LOVE and will miss when I'm not pregnant.  That is feeling the baby kick and move.  I love that feeling.  It brings feelings of relief, excitement and love.  If that is what being punched (ha ha) makes me feel, I can only imagine what it will be like to have him here as a little person.

~Nicole

4 comments:

pigbook1 said...

You are so gorgeous! I can't wait for him to be here either. Christmas is going to be the best ever!

Simple Pleasures said...

CUTE!!! I love the stroller...looks pretty nice :)

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

You hardly look pregnant :) Very jealous. And, I honestly did miss the feeling of constantly having someone with me (who didn't really require active taking care of.... :) Good luck!

Laura said...

Seriously, where are you hiding that baby belly? Black is slimming though, right? ;) I also LOVE the baby kicks. Such a peaceful feeling when I feel those.