Monday, September 27, 2010

Random Thoughts

I keep bugging Brian to blog and he says he will but then he gets too busy so I guess you are all stuck with my random thoughts.

This past weekend we went up to Keystone, CO for a co-worker's wedding.  It was so beautiful and the weather was perfect.  We took the pass road instead of the interstate so that we could look at all the leaves changing colors.  It was very pretty but to be honest, we were not that impressed - we miss the Fall in Vermont.  There is nothing like the Fall in Vermont.  I told Brian he needs to take me back there one day during the Fall. 

About to leave for our drive to Keystone
Photo Booth at the Wedding
I couldn't get our scanner to work, so I just took a picture of the photo booth pics (probably not the best quality)  But this was a really neat idea.  They had a photo booth that you would take photos in and then it would spit out two copies, one that you got to keep and one that you put in a photo album and signed it with a note to the couple if you wanted - That was their guest book.

Although it is officially Fall, it has been hot here, record breaking heat which makes me cranky just thinking about it.  Since being pregnant, I'm hot all the time and I'm just ready for it to cool down.  It's supposed to be 95 degrees tomorrow - Uggh!

32 Weeks

32 Weeks - Gettin' BIG!
Yesterday at church, I met a girl who is pregnant and due at the end of December.  She is about the same size as me, maybe a little smaller but she is having TWINS!!  That's crazy, but I guess she has been really sick and on bed rest.

And for a little laugh...
Cool Deeds - Ha ha, do you see his little smile!
~ Nicole

2 comments:

pigbook1 said...

If you could stop being unendingly cute your ugly sister would appreciate it. Though those pants look very Brittni-esque. I really need to get your gifts in the mail asap :-/
That photo booth idea is adorable and you guys are so cute (still hating your perfect cuteness, but loving you!)

Laura said...

Fall colors are awesome in the Utah mountains. :) Your belly's lookin good! I also love the photo booth idea.