Monday, April 4, 2011

Destination Colorado or King?

We have had a lot of visitors recently!  Could it be because we moved to the new and exciting place of Denver?  Probably not, so I guess "we" haven't had a lot of visitors, King has had a lot of visitors.

In February Brian's parents, sister and nephew came out to visit King and attend his baby blessing. (My dad did make a 24 hour appearance for Kings blessing as well).

They swam at the hotel pool

It was freezing the entire time they were here but they still adventured to cute towns around Denver

They even played at many museums around town.

Later that month, my mom came to visit... King.
Just hanging out while Grandma makes frozen meals for our freezer (Ha Ha Love this Face)

Went to Garden of the Gods

And to the cute little town of Manitou Springs
In March my sister, Kaitlyn came to visit... King.
I had to work a lot so Kaitlyn spent a lot of time playing with this silly boy!

We went to the Celestial Seasonings Factory and went on their tour (we had to wear hair nets and no, King didn't actually go)

I couldn't resist posting this handsome picture (he looks like a big boy!)

People always say we look alike - do you think so?

At the Garden of the Gods (I love that place!)
We love visitors, even if those visitors are just coming to see King.  We would love to welcome more visitors in the future.

~Nicole

P.S. I saw an episode of NCIS LA and there was a gangster named King on there, hmmm - I'm not sure how I feel about that.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I'm with ya. I'll take visitors for any reason. :) King is quite adorable!

KD said...

I came to see Nicole. And Brain and King... But "my sister" was always the first out of my mouth :)

Pahnke N'Paws said...

I love the Garden of the Gods! SO Jealous!

pigbook1 said...

I think it would be cool if King came to visit me!