Friday, August 13, 2010

Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Just like many other people, when I get tired I can get very silly, but mostly everything is funny.  I have fits of uncontrollable giggles.  For some reason (maybe I'm just really tired) but pregnancy has made me really giggly, mostly at night time.  The evening news always gets me laughing so hard tears are streaming down my face and Brian has suddenly transformed into the funniest comedian I've ever heard.

I'm also getting big (I've officially gained 10lbs - well that's what the scale just told me) and the other night I was in one of my laughing fits when I realized I must look a lot like Santa Clause, "He had a broad face, and a little round belly, that shook, when he laughed, like a bowl full of jelly".

~ Nicole

1 comment:

Team Shelton said...

Just you wait Nicole, one night I was laughing so hard my belly button kept popping in and out. Pretty soon I got so big that my belly button just stayed popped out. And that was a sad, sad day!